Friday, April 15, 2011

Has it been 6 months already?

Wow, I can't believe 6 months slipped by that quickly. Between work and my personal life, I seem to have lost track of time (and stopped updating this). Eitherway, I'll try not to let that happen again.

I've picked up programming for fun again, but so far not on magecrawl. I still want to finish it or something like it, but I've come to realize something about myself and the projects I work on as a hobby. I find things fun that are different from what I work on while at work. While I was working in C/C++, C# was fun to work on; now that I use it 8+ hours a day, not so much now. The Silverlight front end was fun until I started wrestling with Silverlight at work.

I'm playing around with Test Driven Development and Python these days. It is kind of funny that I have more test code in my little project than actual lines of code, but I hear that is how things are supposed to be.

Once I get something a bit more presentable I'll post more about it. I just wanted to get back in the habit of blogging again.

No comments: