Friday, January 29, 2010

Iteration 7 is Feature Complete!

Tonight I just finished up iteration 7's last feature. Some of the new features of this release include:

  • Different monster types with varying behaviors
  • Armor (and the basic bits of a real combat system)
  • Betters graphics (more color, HP bars, etc)
  • Move to location/run in direction
  • Lots of fixes to ranged weapons and spells
  • Lots of speed/memory optimizations
I'm pretty happy with how this iteration has gone. Now that I'm feature complete, I want to do some tweaking before I kick out a tech demo II. Right now, all the monsters have similar stats, and game is too difficult to be considered finishable.  Once I get that done, I'll post again with the details.

1 comment:

jice said...

Awesome! So can we call it... a game? Or not yet?