- Difficulty that won't melt your face
- Concurrent Mac/Linux/Windows release with a single release zipfile
- Monster and Items that scale as the game progresses
- Long term persistent effects
- "Backgrounds" - Starting configurations of skills and items
- New skill trees with tons more skills
- Smarter AI
- New spells, items, and monsters
- Bug fixes, and balance fixes
< UseSavegameCompression > False < /UseSavegameCompression >
If you run into any crashes, please send the created file "DebuggingLog.txt" to me (chris dot hamons at gmail dot com), along with any save file you have.
One last thing, please seriously consider filing a comment or sending me an e-mail both letting me know you checked out my game and your thoughts. Feedback is the breakfast of champions you know.
Now that I've made you read though all of that, binaries can be found here.
If you haven't run Magecrawl before, here's is what you need installed to make things work:
- Windows - .Net 3.5 found here. You might need to 2010 C RTE here.
- Mac - Mono found here. You probably need the frameworks SDL, and libpng.
- Linux - Also mono found here, however you might want to try a copy installed by your package manager first
- Windows - Unzip the zip file somewhere, and double click MageCrawl.exe
- Mac/Linux - Unzip the zip file somewhere, open a terminal and cd to that directory, and run "mono ./MageCrawl.exe"