Sunday, July 4, 2010

7DOMC - Day 1 Status

I'm winding down for the night, and I'm pretty happy what I accomplished today. Here's what I accomplished today:
  • Magecrawl for Linux - This single task involved hours of work. rpath's still leave a bad taste in my mouth.
  • 14 open tasks - I went from around 51 open items to 37. Some of these work items were tiny, while others involve entire features, so you can't say that I'm 27% complete however. 
  • One of those open tasks required me bringing some sanity to how MagicEffectsEngine::DoEffect outputted text to the log. It look awhile, but now looking at that file no longer makes me wince.
However, other that the Linux task, I didn't touch any of my head lining features.

There is still much to be done this iteration (and this week).

No comments: