Saturday, July 3, 2010

7DOMC - Seven days of magecrawl coding

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have a huge list of things I'd like to accomplish in magecrawl in the short term. It just happens to be such that my wonderful wife is going to be visiting friends out of state until next Sunday. Combine this with a Monday/Tuesday holiday off work, and I have a significant amount of free time this week.

My hope is to stay productive (not just play Eve online and TF2) for most of the upcoming week. We'll see how much I get accomplished. I'll be posting updates as the week progresses.

2 comments:

Ed said...

But TF2 is fun! ;)
Speaking of which, since you play TF2, I sent you a friend request on Steam... hopefully that was you and not some other donblas!

donblas said...

I'm that donblas.